Based in the Faculty of Engineering in the University of Nottingham, The National Centre of Industrial Microwave Processing will be hosting this year's 14th International Conference on Microwave and High Frequency Heating.
The conference evolves around three large thematic areas including:
- Industrial microwave processing
- Sustainable chemical processing and modelling
- Fundamental microwave interactions
with an entire day dedicated for each.
The conference aims to bring together delegates from the national and international academic and industrial community and in particular from the rapidly growing microwave chemistry community to discuss current trends in Microwave and RF system design and process development.
- Registration Deadline: June 2013
- Call for papers: September 2012
- Conference Date: 16 - 19 September, 2013